- Download ClassMet App from given link Click here to download APK
- Enable Unknown Sources:
Tap the gear icon on your home screen or app drawer to open the Settings menu. In the menu, tap “Security.” There’s a checkbox next to “Unknown Sources” in the Security menu. Tap it to enable “Unknown Sources.”
To do this, navigate to Menu -> Settings -> Applications and check the box marked “Unknown Sources“.
Open the File Manager.
All Android devices have a pre-installed File Manager app. Locate it in the app drawer, and tap it to open.
- Locate the folder in which you have stored your APK file. If you downloaded the files from the web, check the “Downloads” folder in your File Manager. If the APK file was sent via Bluetooth, check under the “Bluetooth” folder.
- Tap the folder containing the APK file to access it. You will see the “ClassMet.apk” file name listed in the folder.
- Tap the APK file. A new screen will open showing the selected application’s name "ClassMet" at the top. The screen will display more information about the app and permissions it needs to access.
- Install the app. Tap the “Install” button on the bottom of the screen to install the application. This will take about a minute, depending on the size of the application file.